Recent Articles

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Saturday 5 June 2021

COLIN LIDDELL IN CONVERSATION WITH IRON DUKE


Affirmative Right chief editor Colin Liddell on Iron Duke's excellent You Tube channel. Among the topics discussed are British naval heroes, the possibility of a war with China, "gay pride" month, the slippery slope to pedophilia, feminism, the ethics of abortion, "Black Lives Matter" as an effective White nationalist party, the myth of the "Japanese ethnostate," and the masochistic fantasies of certain Alt-Righters and other Right-wingers.

1 comment:

  1. I hope we get to hear more of these.

    I feel I should be drunk to listen to it though, as if I am cheating if I am not.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment will appear after it has been checked for spam, trolling, and hate speech.

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages