Recent Articles

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Wednesday 30 November 2011

EPIC TRAM LADY: THE TRANSCRIPT


In order to discourage similar outbreaks of native Britons complaining about their demographic displacement, Emma West ("Epic Tram Lady") will probably be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Any credible charges will have to be based on what she was recorded as saying. For easy reference, here is a full transcript of the conversation, minus the occasional word or phrase that was unclear (C.Liddell):

EMMA WEST: What's this country come to? A load of Black people and a load of fucking Polish, a load of fucking East… Yeh. You're all fucking skipped from a… You ain't English.

UNSEEN WHITE MAN: No, I'm not. No.

EMMA WEST: No, you're not. You ain't English either. You ain't English. None of you fucking English. Get back to your own fucking… D'y'know what? Sort out your own countries. Don't come and do mine. Britain is nothing now. Britain is fuck all. My Britain is fuck all now. Britain is fuck all. My Britain is fuck all.

FAT BLACK LADY (FBL): Excuse me dear, there's little kids on the tram.

EMMA WEST: Yes, fine. I've got a little kid here.

FBL: Then have respect. Yeh? Have respect. My little boy's here.

EMMA WEST: I've got a little boy here.

FBL: Yes, then get off the tram.

EMMA WEST: Fuck you!

FBL: And you.

EMMA WEST: Fuck you!

FBL: Then someone need to throw you off.

EMMA WEST: Really?

FBL: Yes.

EMMA WEST: I dare you. I fucking dare you.

FBL: Just watch your language, man.

EMMA WEST: Don't watch my language. Go back to where you come from. Yeh? Back to Zai…Fucking Nic… Nicaragua or wherever you come from. No idea where it's at. Yeh?

UNSEEN BLACK MAN: No, no, no, no!

FBL: If we don't come here you guys don't work. You guys don't work. We have to do the work for you.

EMMA WEST: Really? I work. I work. I work. This is my British country until you lot come over.

FBL: So what. So what …call me Black?

EMMA WEST: Yes, so what. It's my British country. You aren't British. You aren't British. Are you British?

FBL: Yes I am. Yes I am.

EMMA WEST: You ain't British. Fuck off. You're not British. You're Black. You're Black. You ain't British you're Black.

FBL: Yeh, because I'm Black?

EMMA WEST: Where'd you come from? Where'd you come from?

OTHER WOMAN: My lady. My lady.

ANGRY ENGLISH MOTHER (AEM): Now you're waking my baby up. You want to shut your mouth Look, shush, and now you're waking my baby up. I'm English and what've you got to say to me? Fuck all! Now, shut your mouth.

EMMA WEST: Shut your face.

AEM: No, I won't shut my face.

EMMA WEST: Someone's gotta talk up for… Look, the whole fucking tram. Look at that.

[General cacophony]

AEM: No it ain't.

FBL: Black is beaut…

Addendum: In July 2013 s
he was sentenced to be bound over to keep the peace and handed a 24-month community order, a non-custodial sentence.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will appear after it has been checked for spam, trolling, and hate speech.

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages